- Evening primrose is rich in unsaturated fatty acids (particularly gamma linolenic acid).
- These essential fatty acids also protect cell membranes and slow the appearance of early fine lines on the skin.
- High clinical efficacy:
- Decreases symptoms severity by 50% cycle 1.
- Decreases symptoms severity by 70% cycle 5.
Relieves premenstrual syndrome: pressure and pain in the breast, irritability, abdominal and breast tenderness, water retention, headache.
Decreases skin dryness.
- Premenstrual syndrome: 2 capsules per day with a glass of water during second half of the cycle and for 14 days to repeat every cycle for at least 3 months.
- Dry skin: 2 capsules per day for 6 weeks.
- Ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice.